A Butane torch is one of the necessary parts of a toolset. It can be used for various purposes, like for common kitchen use or for cutting down any piece of metal. Apart from this, it can also be used for soldering purposes as well. As the name suggests, the flame of a butane torch is of butane gas, which is of very high intensity. It is specially designed to accomplish small scale tasks effectively and efficiently.
There are various types of butane torch products available in the market, and each possesses unique characteristics.
Here we are going to discuss the ten most versatile butane torches in terms of its functionality and price, which will help you in selecting the right kind of torches which suit your pocket and fulfill your requirement as well.
1.Blazer GT8000 Big Shot Butane Torch
It is considered as one of the most suitable butane torch for industrial and domestic use. It consists of a variety of functions, which creates greater flexibility for users to accomplish the tasks. Some of the key features are:
- The flame of this butane torch bears a maximum temperature of 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It has a built-in tabletop base, which aids in smooth handling of the torch.
- It has an adjustable flame length, 1.25 inch for kitchen use, and 5 inches for metal cutting work.
- It is compact in design, having dimensions as 132 mm x 51 mm x 191 mm
2.Sondiko Culinary Butane Torch Lighter
The special feature of this butane torch is its aesthetic design, and it can be considered as a nice item for a gift. As far as its application is concerned, it can be utilized for varied purposes, ranging from ordinary kitchen use to any other domestic use. Few of the characteristic of this torch are:
- It has a built-in safety lock system which prevents any unintentional ignition.
- The torch has a wide base at the bottom, which increases the grip while using it.
- It has adjustable piezo ignition technology, which helps in rotating the flame at any desired angle.
- Like the previously discussed model, it also has a maximum temperature reaching up to 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Its dimensions are 173 mm x127 mm x 69 mm, respectively.
3.Jo Chef Kitchen Butane Torch
This torch is particularly designed for people who are new to use. It has various features to meet the daily home kitchen requirements. It is slim in design and easy to handle. Like other butane torches, it also has a base top. The body of this butane torch is made up of the best durable material to ensure the longest life span. The main characteristics of this butane torch are illustrating below:
- It has multiple safety lock systems to increase usability.
- It also has an adjustable flame so that it can be used for various cooking purposes.
- The maximum temperature of this butane reaches to the highest limit of 2,730 degrees Fahrenheit.
4.Iwatani PRO2 Culinary Butane Torch
This butane torch is considered to be the best suitable for kitchen use. Its minimalistic design makes it the best fit for any domestic kitchen use. It is relatively light in weight and easy to handle. It has a unique pistol type ignition. The main features of this butane torch are listed below:
- It has an adjustable flam size option, which helps in performing a variety of tasks.
- Its size is approximately 17.8’’x7.6’’x3.8’’
- It has a large flat base, which enhances the handling grip of the torch.
5.Dremel 2200-01 Versa Flame Butane Torch
This model is a multi-functional butane torch. It offers an un-stoppable burning time of around 75 minutes. Along with the butane torch itself, it comes with very useful accessories. Some of the key features of this butane torch are given below.
- It has an integrated ignition trigger system that helps in the easy ignition of a torch with minimum effort.
- The flame locking switch option assists in keeping a great control over the flame and can be used for any project without any interruption.
- It can be used for a variety of projects ranging from culinary use to ordinary soldering purposes.
- The dimension of this butane torch is approximately 13”x7”x2.1”.
6.Authenzo Kitchen Butane Torch Lighter
This butane torch is specially designed for catering to all the kitchen requirements. It is decent and smart in look. The slim design of this torch allows its handling easy and comfortable. The maximum flame temperature of this butane torch reaches up to 2,500°F.
The main characteristics of this butane torch are discussed below.
- It is equipped with a rubber grip, which helps in safer handling of the torch.
- Like previously discussed butane torches, it also comes with a security lock feature to avoid any accident.
- The approximate dimension of this butane torch is 4.7’’x2.3’’x6’’
7.Bernz-O-Matic ST2200T Butane Torch Kit
This butane torch is specifically designed to carry out small but delicate tasks that require higher accuracy and precision level. It is mainly used in the construction industry for metal works. Some other features of this torch are given below.
- It has a sharp-edged pointed flame torch, which helps in achieving higher accuracy.
- The flame in this torch has three options available, which are fine soldering tip, pencil flame, and hot air blower.
- It is comparatively smaller in size as compared to other torches, having approximate dimension as 3’’x6.5’’x9.5’’.
8.Blazer GB2001 Self-Igniting Butane Micro-Torch
This butane torch is regarded as one of the best butane torch available in the market because it can be used for all types of work whether it is related to culinary or for metal works. The key features of this butane torch are discussed below:
- The flame of this torch can be adjusted to get a fine length of 0.5 inches to 1.25 inches.
- It has a continuous burn time of approximately two hours.
- It is compact in shape with a safe rubber grip.
- It works on a piezo ignition system; thus, it does not require an electric ignition system.
9.EurKitchen Butane Culinary Kitchen Torch
This model is slightly advance in technology as compared to previously discussed models. It is a perfect choice for professionals as well as new users. The highly intensified flame can reach a length of 6 inches. The fundamental characteristics of this butane torch are highlighted below.
- This butane torch has a finger guard that protects against any burns.
- The body of this torch is made of ABS plastic, which ensures its durability.
- The approximate dimension of this torch is 6.4’’x3.4’’x9.7’’.
10.Blazer GB4001-02 Stingray Butane Torch
The unique characteristic of this butane torch is that its exterior body is of anodized material that protects the body from corrosion or any other chemical damage. It can be used for a variety of purposes. Some other features are discussed below:
- This torch possesses an attachable tabletop which enables users to perform hands-free work.
- This torch can reach the maximum temperature of 2,500 °F with a burn time of 1.5 to 2.0 hours at full fuel volume.
- The approximate dimension of this butane torch is 3.5’’x 3.3’’x6’’.